Monday, April 16, 2007

You know when Daffy Duck goes off on his "frizzin fraggin...." cursing fit of anger? Yeah that's me. How is it snowing, leaving inches of muck behind, and blowing worse now than it did all winter? Curse you Johnstown. If there isn't even hockey to pacify my rage at the cold wind what have you for me?!

At least I got some grades back today to cheer me up and cheer me on as I try to finish my last term paper for my masters degree. An A on the midterm and an A on the group paper! *jitters about with joy*

Oh, and we're hiring... any gEEks out there want to send me a resume?

"Once upon a slime I thought you royalty. I would never have questioned your loyalty. Act so surprised, saw through your disguise. -Type O Negative"

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

Hey... you're hiring geeks? Can I apply?