Saturday, April 21, 2007

I feel a little like a woman on death row who got a small stay of execution. Now the paper is due late next week, which was soothing on so many levels. You see, it allowed me to enjoy seeing Slips and Mithy today, both of whom I don't get to see often. It also gave me time to do a little cleaning, some necessary shopping, and sleep later, oh, and more time for the paper of course. The weather is finally turning warm once again so I am feeling motivated at least, that should definitely help, but I do want to spend some time tomorrow to finish putting together the roman chair I bought.

I scored another $10 fancy dress today that would be PERFECT for the Christmas party. While it fits, it would be more comfortable if I could shed a few, as is the plan for this summer. We'll see how that turns out. I'm sure my dear readers will hear me complain throughout the summer, but my goal is that you'll hear me reporting more things that I'm doing instead of complaints. It's your job faithful readers to bust my ass through the comment feature if I'm not moving enough.

No comments: