Monday, January 01, 2007

Why is there always one asshole in every arena. Ironically, it's never a "fan" perse. Last evening some of the Toledo fans who came to town ended up attacked, not by a regular, but some moron that came in from West Virginia. WTH? Worse still is hearing that people in our arena would try and point inaccurate fingers saying the Toledo fans started it. What fool would start something in an arena of 3000 of the other team's fans?

I got home yesterday around 4 after pulling into the airport earlier in the afternoon and going to pick up Vixie. I was so happy to see her in one of the fenced areas running with other dogs as I pulled in to "camp". From there back home, she passed out quickly and I headed to the game where the Chiefs finished off the Storm last night. I also had a blast talking trash at Jamesy while he was in the box. It humors me how many people loathe him, hiw own team's fans too. I so want to see him beaten to the ice, he asks for it game and again.

After the game to C&V's for a new years party. I am surprised I stayed awake as long as I did, but I survived to 2007 - whee! Today I'm off to the Law's for a little while to celebrate another late Christmas. Mmm, Angela cooking - and to think I'll probably still get a gift on top of that! *gleam*

No comments: