Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I just came back from vacation and I'm dead tired again already. I spent my entire day fighting to keep my eyes open and to stop yawning. I don't know why, but when I'm tired that is when I come home and feel the need to be extra productive. Of course, I was suppose to have more time off starting tomorrow which was scrapped due to a cancelled trip and demands down at the office - so not getting my butt to bed early is probably a bad idea.

At least I have three loads of laundry done and my comforter cleaned so I can curl up in my nice new 600 thread count sheets tonight. I also vaccuumed and cleaned up the kitchen and started reviewing last semester's weekly notes to prepare for teaching again this term. I want to get some reading done for my own term and on my next personal reading book but I guess I have the weekend too - I may as well keep pressing forward with my millions of other tasks.

I didn't get to mention the other day of the fabulous grub provided by the Laws to celebrate the new year. As always, Angela rolled out a delightful meal and the whole family and I shared conversation and a game or two of air hockey. Who's the queen now? ;)

No comments: