Saturday, January 06, 2007

Weekends are merely opportunities to get caught up or get a bit ahead of the game. As expected, this weekend I will be working to get a jump on more things, my list is long, but many items are reasonably easy to cross off. Of course waking up while it's still AM helps.

I lost a little time the past two evenings, but it was all for a worthy cause - the Slipster. Thursday us gals went for dinner and desert as well as a little shopping. I picked up a rather bitchin new pair of blingy sky high heeled shoes. Last evening was her happy hour which also led to desert. Are you noticing a pattern? Bad bad! As a side perk DaveyT came in this weekend, so he made his appearance at the happy hour and we swung back to do our gift exchange. Anyone want some grain punch? I still boggle that PA no longer sells grain.

Ok, time to hit the grocery store. I've been back for a week already and haven't gone yet. Needless to say a girl could starve in this place.

No comments: