Sunday, January 14, 2007

Know what stinks... I'm craving sushi or outback. Too bad both are 50 minutes away. Then my mind goes to chinese, which is closed here up the street on Sundays. Oh the tragedy of my life, no?

I was productive on one front today, spending money. It was partially with good purpose, as today is my mother's 75th birthday. Since she's headed back this coming Saturday I had a little time left to find something and found myself productive at the mall. Needless to say when I go into stores as I was shopping in today I tend to find things for myself that I like. Shame shame shame.

It's funny how easy it's been to technically accomplish nothing this past week or so. I know I need to get more reading done before my class starts, but I keep putting it off. Sure, I got some finished the other night at the Boulevard, but is it odd to head back there for another dinner and more reading so soon? If it wasn't rainy and gross out I just might do so. At least it's fairly nice temperature wise around here. Mid-January. *shakes head*

No comments: