Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think Vixen is going to get kicked out of the "Siberian Husky" club. You see, we finally got some snow today, enough snow that in a few peeks out from work all I saw was white, of course, we're still short in terms of snow for this point in the year, but I digress. When the wee one heads outside in the snow she's ready to come back in within a minute. It's not that I blame here for wanting out of the cold, I agree wholeheartedly, but it's just so strange. I guess her past desires to be out in the cold were only because she was with Satin.

Another tidbit I've been enticed a bit by the new show on FX - Drrt. It's not that spectacular of a show, but I've been enjoying it. I guess there just isn't much in terms of new television shows that have attracted and kept my attention in quite a while. I think the most recent outside of Nip/Tuck were Ally McBeal and Boston Public, and we all know how horribly those two shows jumped the shark.

On another random thought (as are my trains of thought lately - random) did I mention I picked up some limes and fresh mint the other day? I've accomplished the perfect mojito already and finally found use for my bitchin pampered chef citrus juicer.

No comments: