Monday, October 16, 2006

I've kept it quiet as to not jinx it, but now since I'm destined to lose it this semester here goes. Right now I have a 4.0. I've busted my ass in half to get it and maintain it and it looks like it's slipping through my fingers like sand. Nothing I write is on target my writing is "immature" and I manage to bomb out everything even our group paper which came in at a lovely 75%. I can't afford to not get an A, I don't get fully reimbursed if I don't, which makes paying for the next semester a challenge. I can't believe I made it to the next to last class and here it is getting washed down the sh*tter. I know she said no one has ever failed the class before, but my definition of fail is a bit more stringent.

I'm sure my group hates me for being pushy, but once they see their grade they'll loathe me all the more. It's fine, I've added some content, but I'm sure as hell not doing the final cut this time, despite my burning desire to make sure things are cleaned up and consistent. It's just not worth it to have my name on the block for the final grade.

And while I'm foul I'll also mention the item that lit me up on Saturday, how I was one of only two people from the season ticket holders that I could find who received a call from their ticket rep being told that the pick up time had changed to 6pm. It's always ::me::

I wanted to stay in bed this morning and I clearly should have. If Vixen didn't have to head to the groomer it would have been a good option.

No comments: