Thursday, October 19, 2006

We received an offer to drop the first paper grade and to cover that percentage of our overall grade with our second group paper and our individual position paper. I'm hesitant, but what is there to embrace about a 75% on a paper... except the fear that other papers could be worse - much worse. For those of you that thought I was paranoid before, you should see me now.

Tuesday was decorate the float night with some FC chums. Hopefully we'll have nice weather for the halloween parade next week. There is nothing worse than grown male athletes who don't even have to walk the route complaining. Beff did some legwork with carving patterns I purchased - so we're to the next stage, selection. I need to really start paying attention and find somewhere to snag the bulk of pumpkins at a good price.

We've reached the half-way mark in semesters. What an arduous blur some of it has been. I am a bit worried on the teaching side as my once 18-strong group has dwindled some both from those that never started participating and those that have opted to drop.

Tonight is AITP, so I'm out of pocket for the evening. At least I also get some Boulevard grub in the process... and a drink, definitely a drink. Lordie give me the strength to defeat the black circles.

No comments: