Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's October already! I've been pretty busy as you can imagine. Friday evening I allowed myself some relaxation time with the Slipster. Saturday morning I got hopping by getting the apt air conditioner covered, a few branches trimmed back, and some items moved around to and in the garage. It shouldn't be long before I need to put the Stratus away.

From there I got a good bit of reading done and headed into work to watch some videos, crank out a small work task, do some research for the week 5 assignments, and partially offer Beff some moral support in her loooong weekend of work. I've been giving the rest of my team some time to pull things together and to refresh myself, but today it's time to focus on the first group assignment again. I was up bright and shiney to make the class conference call and learn more about the term paper. I'm definitely getting all of these writing assignments mixed in my head a wee bit, which is adding to the challenge.

On a hockey note DesRochers is heading back to jtown once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to check in here and mention that Judy is a truly wonderful friend. She came into work, baring nibbles and moral support. She stuck around to make sure that I had the will power to finish the task at hand instead of pushing some of it off until Sunday. Truly wonderful friends are hard to find...let me tell ya, Judy's a gem!

~ Beff