Thursday, September 28, 2006

I came home last night with nothing on my mind beyond getting a nap in and getting back to work on an assignment. I determined this was the best course of action after almost falling asleep during lunch while watching the physics lecture video I attend each Wednesday. I'm also assuming my extreme tired is due to my body fighting something off, especially since everyone at work is hacking and sneezing like crazy. Well given the time and the fact that I have yet to place my head upon a pillow you know how well that went.

But all of those other things I've needed to do are done at last.
- Two loads of laundry clean and away
- Vaccuum
- Clean the bathroom sink
- Dishes put away from the dish washer
- Week 6's assignments for the class I'm teaching are posted
- The last of the first assignment grades are recorded
- The fan club website is updated with the announcement of Rowe and Wallace returning
- Bermuda sand in cute little containers
- Gorgeous Bermuda photo placed into it's frame

With a shower I was damn near to bed at a :normal: hour - for me anyhow. I also had to get up a few early to haul the Stratus in for the replacement tail light. My life and schedule are my own fault, I know that... but it's my blog I'll bitch about it when I want.

I also got to see an amazing moon above the last colors of the sunset and a huge crescent of the moon after all went black. We do have some lovely evenings here. Maybe next summer I can sit out on my deck at least once and enjoy it.

------------------------
The above I tried to post last evening (I've reworded some since) but couldn't get my blog to update. Some small updates as of this morning:

Jeff Zehr is headed to the UHL! Good luck in Flint Jeff. Anyone hunting for some of his old jerseys... I have a few I'm willing to sell! :)

Today at work I'm seeing the boxes moving about. It's never pleasant to think coworkers might be getting the axe, less pleasant is the fact that nothing is ever secure, even if you think you're safe. I still hold my breath every time I see a handfull of boxes.

No comments: