Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The sweet sweet smell of a clean Vixen is now permeating my house. Many thanks to Beth for helping to hold the beast in place. I'm sleeping much better lately, which for me means waking up at 4 or 5am feeling refreshed and getting that exuberant moment when I realize I have another couple of hours to roll back over. I'm also not struggling to get out of bed in the morning.

I truly have little else of excitement to share about my life other than my sleeping habits at present. I haven't been able to focus on getting excited about the nearing hockey season or to start tracking the games that are going on. I'm a bad fan.

I am hunting for flights to my sisters somewhere around the holidays, we'll see what prices float their way up. In the mean time I need to crank out the rest of my section in our group paper. I'm still just not sure what to write. I'm _not_ the expert, I don't know... plus at this point I don't think my writing makes the grade this semester. To make matters worse I'm trying to figure out how to send out a letter on plagarism in the class I'm teaching. It's just stressful to have to do this to someone. I guess it's no one's fault but their own.

No comments: