Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Cereal killer" is on the prowl again. Vixen took out a possum at my mother's house last evening. I'm sure anyone looking out their window at midnight had to wonder what was up with the small flashlight and shovel. Wouldn't have been a big issue had my mother not let her out in the morning to roll in the spot where she dropped the carcass before I took care of it. So, my dog once again stinks to high heaven.

Of course, when I visit mom so does the uninvited one. True to form she didn't leave until after I gave up and left... that was over 4 hours after she arrived.

As to friends - one down. 0 to exclusive in .9 months. I hope I was right on the bets I've wagered as to the order of success.

Ok, I'm pimping cards too by the way - so anyone who needs their Chiefs sets... come hit up the auction. Speaking of Chiefs, the Springfield camp opens tomorrow and will have Rowe and Roche up there as well as Andress. Good luck boys. I really am hoping you won't be relegated to Johnstown.

Time to try and get something real done. My mind needs cleansed.

No comments: