Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's happening. My throat is sore. Whatever these people here have with their hacking and whatnot - I'm definitely trying to fight it off. I can't afford to get sick. I don't have the flexibility to provide myself downtime right now. There is plenty to try and accomplish in the evenings, even more to get done at work (which is funny since I'm only working at a 50% allocation), and little time to sleep. I went to bed at 11 (early) again last night with a sore throat and it was still there when I woke up. Time to pound some airborne and a theraflu sore throat. The last thing I want is to _need_ to start powering through all of that magical gum the Slipster bought me.

Fan club meeting last night, I missed most of it while I reviewed slides. So don't expect any major website updates from me right now. Not waving, but drowning.

No comments: