Monday, October 09, 2006

I tried to post last night, but I clicked post just as my connection was expiring. Long story short, I got my hockey inspiration on Sunday by hitting both sessions of camp and spending some quality time w/ the good folks of the fan club.

Today that pesky work thing made me crawl out of bed. I finally got confirmation that I'm down 50% for the month on allocations and I've started the hunt. Normally I'm excited for a new project and the change of pace, but I'm just so fried - I don't have any burning desire to dig in. I'm still getting things crossed off the to do list, I'm just completely uninspired. For the evening I got to leave a little early to haul beff for her car and then to see the big C again who is still in the hospital.

When I arrived like a superhero with my cape flowing behind me and a bag of chinese food in hand I found him hovering over what would be his dinner mumbling something under his breath. Go figure I got trumped though when Slip showed up with DQ! Boo. I also relearned how to play mancala and played a few rounds to keep C mentally challenged.

No comments: