Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I slept well last night, and I think it's because the group paper was turned in. There is little rest for the wicked however and I need to quickly gear up for all of the other writing assignments. But for tonight I am relaxing. I'm trying to get a few more christmas gifts ordered and I'm going to go do some reading (enjoyable reading).

This morning's news discussed an item warranting discussion: Now that YouTube was sold off they're cracking down on the content. A rather relevant topic currently in my course and I do agree with not being able to freely copy everything (I can almost hear the jaws of some of my geek friends dropping). They then continued to talk about changes on MySpace as well, where they'll be trapping people who have full songs on there for free. Was MySpace not created in the beginning for music? Many bands have pages there. Are you telling me that those bands can't put their own music up on their MySpace pages? That's crazy talk.

Oh, one last thing...

"Happy Halloween... baby. -Type O Negative"

No comments: