Sunday, October 29, 2006

C'mon I'm cute as hell and you know it. Seriously, very very happy with the way the costume, make up, and hair turned out last night.

How I love Halloween time. When you can click through 5 channels and find 5 fabulously Halloweeny movies it's a good day, even if it is also rather distracting from one's school work.

I've also gotten into a bit of a habit, whenever I eat at Meatballs I snag a lottery ticket. Since I was there Thursday for lunch I had a ticket for Saturday night. How is this for mockery? The winning numbers were
         14 22 30 38 41 powerball 12
I had: 13 22 29 37 48 powerball 10
I tell you now this is the closest I will ever be to 90 some million dollars. But how amusing is that?

The welcome back party went well enough. The weather kept us too cold, so all were crammed inside. The grub, as always, was delish, but I was a bit disappointed that the boys didn't even want the pumpkins. So I guess thus dies the yearly ritual. Of course, next year, I won't be in the middle of a semester, so I would have had enough time to deal with an evening or two spend carving.

There was already the sounds of some starting shnit. Not surprising. Dumb dumb dizzy dizzy dumb dumb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome, judith.