Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Remind me again why I get sad that I'm single and actually want a man? Is it because I WANT to be called names joke or not (thanks for that E, great timing) or maybe it's that nice warm and fuzzy feeling you get when they say things like "I don't know if I ever loved you" or decide to leave for some fat skank that makes her coworkers want to vomit when they see her wearing skin tight pants and a thong. *shiver*

The invites for the holiday "Gala" came out today. I have until the 18th to find a date. How awful of a feeling is that? If I didn't get a date in the past... [care not to state] ...I'm not going to pull it off in two weeks, even with an open bar and really good grub. Scanning my addresses I don't even have a guy friend that is single and local to take with. I have flashbacks to the prom too freaking often, this time I'm not taking the "bad" kid to avoid going alone.

No comments: