Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ok, the first four weeks of my notes are at 99%, only 11 more to go and a few tests to be written. At least I should have all of the legwork out of the way before the semester starts up and I won't lose time on my class to get these things pulled together.

A few hockey announcements as I see several of our former players heading in new directions. Steve Cygan is headed back to the UHL and Ian Manzano is headed to Europe. Its a bit unnerving to be one of only two teams that remain without a single signing announced. I'm pretty sure on a few that we'll see in our lineup this year both from direct signings and guestimates from the TB pre-camp rosters. I guess we'll see how close I come on my guesses.

The construction for what I believe to be curbs appears to have spun up in my neighborhood. Needless to say this contradicts what I was expecting as I was told of plans to survey the people around me for their preferences on curbing. Time for a call to the township so I know what to expect - sounds like we have mountable curbs on the way. *holds breath*

"Just one look from your eye was like a certain kind of torture. - Madonna"

No comments: