Friday, August 25, 2006

After two weeks off of wallyball we had "game on" last night. I was rather impressed that I did fairly well, didn't ache too much today, and have no bruising. I really forgot how much I enjoyed going until I was there, to the extent that I almost wished I hadn't committed to going until I got there and started to run about.

My Friday went pretty quick as I'm starting to get another push of things at work. It makes the day go quickly at least. I'm expecting the same all next week, we'll see. Classes are underway and the book issue has been 100% resolved now, no re-work necessary.

For my evening I was back out and headed to Casey and Vanessa's new place for a housewarming cookout. I'm stuffed now, so things went well. They have a lovely new home. I can't believe they could make time to have friends in a mere couple of weeks before their wedding. For me, it's time for a shower and an early night to bed. I have some hours to make up nuzzled up to my pillows and soft sheets.

No comments: