Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yesterday's afternoon was so long and drawn out. It had to have been the slowest the clock has ever moved. But at last I'm into my weekend. Friday evening started off with a nice home cooked meal which, if I do say so myself, was quite yummy. From there I headed out to Tempfest for a couple drinks and hanging with some of Davey and Ty's friends.

I couldn't sleep as late as I had wanted to this morning, but I feel well rested enough. Today was the company picnic. As you know, I'm all for a free meal, especially a free drink or two. It was a little too warm, but I still tried to get a game of volleyball in. I try to stay enjoy everything but I can't help but getting a bit of a twinge of down at the company parties. You see the endless count of couples, and the few good looking guys that you never had information one way or the other confirmed having people.

As to the evening, things are going to game 7. Not too pleased about that. Being a bit grumpier from that whole experience, I allowed myself to contimplate things further. I realize how lame I am to have been seen out on yet another Saturday night sans date watching a hockey game. It makes it worse to see some guys who have a different "date" every time I see them, particularly when I think they have someone "semi-perminant" as well.

No comments: