Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ok, yeah I won an auction I shouldn't have been bidding on. But the price was half of what the other jerseys are for the one player on leading jersey sites and it was for a preferred team. At least I'm trying to be good, and I've since listed a few items up on ebay that have been around this place for years. I hate to part with some of it as it was hard to come by, but here is the listings for the Type O Negative rare items, promos, and whatnot that I have for sale. Go, shop, buy :)

I do need to get my butt in gear and follow through with the yard sale I was considering for May. There are just so many things (decorations and whatnot) that I have more than I need of. There is also a ton that came from ye old ex that need to go now that I look at those things more with discussed than dismay.

My sunday was rather boring. I finished my reading for the week though, so at least I'm ready for the week's assignment to be posted. I can't believe I have to go back to that place already tomorrow. Ugh.

No comments: