Saturday, June 24, 2006

Such tired feet. I work up earlier than I like to on Saturdays and was in the car at 9 to head down to volunteer at Thunder in the Valley. I worked at one of the pubs selling script and putting bracelets on people old enough to drink. I had a good time, I enjoy volunteering for that type of thing. I'm a bit shocked at the volume of sales but the time went fast, which was good since I volunteered for two shifts. After a full day I was ready to head home and shower. Luckily it was warm but not flaming hot. I still was a bit sticky.

I came home to find a brand new jersey shipment! Good stuff. The O'Neill has a good bit of wear. Anyhow, I cleaned up and headed back out to grub with Beff and Slipster at the Boulevard once again. The special was yummy - rosemary and lavendar crusted lamb chops. At last, time to wrap up yet another paper. It's at 95% at present, I just need to clean it up and make sure my citations are kosher. Hopefully I'll turn this one in this evening.

No comments: