Sunday, June 25, 2006

I've cranked out the laundry that's piled up for the past month and made a grocery run today. I even cleaned a little, which isn't bad since it's barely 5pm and I didn't get out of bed until 12:30. Oops.

I almost let myself get too sad at the grocery store. I saw this old lady just past the donuts and baked goods looking at the "individual portions" and it just made me wonder if that's my destiny. God I hope not. I'll just assume she had a grumpy old bastage at home that was too lazy to grocery shop w/ her.

My neck is still stiff and I don't know why. I thought at first it was stress as it settled in on one side at the base of my neck but now it's spread the whole way across and I'm having a hard time sleeping and moving my head right. *sigh* I didn't do anything that I can recall hurting myself.

We're back to rain again today. I've had about enough of that. Maybe I'll cheer myself up with a nice home cooked meal.

No comments: