Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Poo. That is the theme for today. Nothing worse than waking up, or being partially awake for that matter and on poo duty. (Go ahead, make a doo-dy vs duty joke.) Vixen heads to the vet this evening, so I had to obtain a bit to take with. I only discuss this because I'm curious if anyone else worries about the stupid stuff I do.

I can't help but think - if I have a car accident with a piece of feces in a bag what is the first thought of the people on the scene that notice the aforementioned bag? At present the baggie is sitting in my entry way, but then I wonder - what if the post man opens the door to place a package inside and he sees the bag. What will he think? Will I be the crazy lady on his route because he never put two and two together? Maybe I'll start attaching a small disclaimer note to said baggies from here out.

The Durango also went to the "vet" today for an inspection and oil change (before the last coupon expired). It passed, but barely on the brakes. There's another $200 I really didn't want to spend anytime soon. And just to end rhyming with my start while expressing my dismay over the breaks - Boo.

No comments: