Thursday, June 01, 2006

Oh today was my day. A few fumbles do not always ruin the game - today there was a touchdown. They say to expect the unexpected, but I, on the other hand, decide to expect a little less and then revel in unexpected surprises than feel unnecessary disappointment. Let's suffice it to say - today there was not just an unexpected surprise but SHOCK at work. I keep telling people I'm old, now I have one more way to demonstrate my worthiness to order off of the senior menu. Further, I always knew I was a one of a kind type of girl, but this kind of reinforces the point.

After work it was Wallyball night, I really do enjoy it. My arms are not quite as sore this time so I'm hoping I don't bruise up too terribly. I can feel my back twinging a bit already, but I was still sore from earlier in the week anyhow.

Further to make my day - the Canes worked the home ice advantage in North Carolina - Go Canes! Times to take on Edmonton and to bring home the Stanley cup. What I wouldn't give to be in Raleigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me about any touchdown... *harrumph*

- B

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the people who said nice things about you.