Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Last evening I headed to swim from work and came back to do a little reading for my class. I mixed my reading up a bit with making to do lists to help myself realize the things floating in my head are all quite managable. Not sure why I am a list maker, but it does help me mentally sort things out and relax when I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. Sadly, my lists aren't like most where people say here is what I have to do this week. No, my lists are broken down by month and I'm planning out through the end of August at this point. I'm looking forward to having a hockey schedule just so I can plan that time away.

From there I headed across town to meet the Law's new fuzzy lady, Alice. I had to go meet her to make sure I gave the appropriate good blessings when I received a reference check call! She is a bit pork-choppy right now, but I'm sure they'll melt some pounds off of her. It should be interesting to see if she becomes more active after losing some weight, because she was quite the laidback gal. Very friendly as well. Congrats to the Laws on their new addition.

Vixen was rather displeased when I returned home smelling of Lizzy and Alice, but she was appeased with a treat or two. Tonight is wallyball since there is an AITP meeting tomorrow night. Busy busy busy!

1 comment:

Chris J said...

Hey, I found you on cruise critic. I see you're a big fan of Bates. I noticed you have one of his LSSU jerseys. I went to NMU in Marquette, so I've been to the Soo more than one for a Laker game. I also saw that you were on Enchantment in November. I'll be leaving on 5 day on Monday. It's our wedding present from both parents, and our first cruise. I'll say hi if I see you on Yahoo.