Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I was too tired to watch the Canes win, can you believe that? I don't pay for local channels so I wouldn't have gotten to watch the game w/o Beff. After woofing down some 'za I started feeling exceedingly tired. Of course, prior to the food arriving I had downed a tylenol for yet another headache. I guess I took it too early on an empty stomach and thus went down for the count. I missed the second period and part of the third, dead asleep on Beff's couch. I left there, went home and crashed back out again. I think I needed the sleep.

Either way the Canes won last night with 2-1, putting the series 3-1.

Today I just need to wake up and get moving. If I get through my day or not I'm headed back to swim again later today. I think I just need a few days off. Too bad vacation is still 80ish days away.

No comments: