Monday, June 12, 2006

The Canes lost this weekend, thus my non-enthusiasm to get online to blog about it. I knew there wouldn't be a sweep, but I do still want to win! Saturday I spent most of the day (after being awoken by a wrong number) working on my paper so I could get it turned in and get out to watch the game. After an attempt to watch at the Alibi was thwarted because heaven forbid they don't have every station the same for horse races (so says the owner). There wasn't even a person in the back room watching that tv. That's okay, if you're alright with losing business, I'm find with taking it away from you. I won't be back any time soon.

Sunday I woke up early with a boomer of a headache, popped a tylenol and wiped back out. Luckily the meds cut through and I got up later and headed to Altoona. I found a great pair of shoes cheap down there for the September wedding I'm in.

Late last night my mind was busy wandering and keeping me from sleep. At least I came up with a good idea for posters this year, or at least a starting block for them. Only another 80 things to start planning/preparing for before September/October. And I wonder why I have so many headaches.

Today I'm just incredibly hungry. I don't know what gives, but I'm sure looking forward to going for grub at noon.

No comments: