Sunday, May 07, 2006

Nothing super exciting going on this weekend, but I did get a few small things done. The last few papers for my spring class are three hole punched and put away, and what I have for the summer semester is three hold punched and put into the binder. I even started reading yesterday - almost finished two chapters at the Blvd w/ martini in hand before Beff arrived. A little bit of dinner and then off to Greensburg to hang with Pepe and to play mother Guadelupe.

Good drunks entertain me. I am talking about the people that are just amusing, lovable, and a bit goofy - not the folks who grow beer muscles etc. I'll be waiting to hear how many of the wounds Pepe inflicted upon himself he remembers this morning. Diving under the trampoline? Falling through the garage doors? Burning his fingers? Being bitten?! *um yeah* Hey, at least you had people there to help you spell your name so you could sign for your debit purchases. I also got to feast on smores later in the evening, so I can't complain. God I love those things.

Today I'm doing some laundry as I'm due to wash the matress cover on my bed and all. I've even tossed a home cooked meal in the oven (second one this weekend). It was a good excuse to fire up the oven and take the chill off of the house. I can't believe I'm still cold and wanting to fire up my heat in May.

Oh! Almost forgot to mention the butt kicking the Canes gave the Devils. 6-0 in game one. Oh baby.

No comments: