Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lots of little things this fine morning.
Yesterday I fasted all day - first time I've made a full day. No, I'm not trying to starve myself, don't be silly. Yes, it was partially a lesson in discipline for myself, a challenge, but it is also biblical so what the heck. I offered up my hunger for a co-worker who is in the hospital. I was PRETTY darn hungry around 10pm last night, but I made it - and as a reward I feel fabulous this morning, I don't know if it's related or not, but I just feel good.

I bet the Canes are feeling pretty good right now too - as they finished Montreal last night. On to New Jersey... wow I wish I could consider heading there for a game. Not a price I want to pay however.

Here's an example of how PMSy I am sometimes, this morning the news featured Freedom of the Seas pulling out of dock and heading to the open waters on its way to NY. I actually teared. She's beautiful - and huge. Wow. They said wider than the White House and longer than the Statue of Liberty is tall. Nice.

This morning I come in to an invite for a happy hour to "wish someone well" on their new career. Um. They quit? Oh crap. That changes alot for me. Upheaval. A bit of stress over the upcoming review and other things for this year. No likey.

Since I'm getting yelled at for not warning one male friend (don't ask me how I would have known he needed this warning) - do not use Nair. It is evil, it will eat your flesh faster than streptococcus pyogenes. Take the warning for what it's worth.

Final should start today, so if I appear to fall off the face of the planet for a few or post babbling incoherently, at least you'll understand. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy,

I hope all is well I havent seen you girls in a very long time!!

Vanessa