Sunday, April 23, 2006

The to do list from yesterday kept growing as I went, but I can say I not only accomplished a great deal, but I got a great nap in yesterday. I feel fabulous. So much so after church today I even mowed the front lawn, buying myself another week and a half or two until I have to pay to have it done. While it seems like a frivolous expenditure, having someone mow my lawn is money well spent. He takes the time to weed eat and sweep up perfectly, my allergies don't go insane, and I'm financing a good kid who is saving up.

I've been considering a yard sale for giggles sometime in May, so as part of my effort I've been placing some items into boxes in preparation. There are a great deal of things in the box which are tied to old memories. Items which don't bring me joy, they just remind me of the past and things lost forever. The cleaning itself does at least highlight one good thing about being single - any mess I encounter is mine and mine alone.

Time to work on a yummy dinner and get my butt outside for a walk. The new gameplan for weightloss has entered week two. Last week was a bit blown thanks to out of towners who shall remain nameless. At least I was only one effort shy of meeting my exercise requirements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine, fine... next time this out-of-towner is up there we're going for one mile runs every day after work. Nothing too strenuous, but enough to get the circulation going...

Message received. :)

And here I was thinking that my visits were relazing... sheesh. ;)

- B