Monday, April 24, 2006

Stupid depressing things...
1). Logging into Friendster out of boredom when I saw an update email from them saying that I can see who all has looked at my profile. (Note I joined at one point because an aquaintance somewhere along the line submitted a request for me to join.) The depressing part: "no one has viewed my profile". I guess that's beter than the realization that "only the mutants and stone age men have viewed your profile" on dating sites.
2). I've wondered where the tears were for almost a week. (They're usually easy to come by.) I guess we all get closure one way or the other. I'm sure the person who gave me the tidbit to provide me some closure will feel bad about making me cry... but don't, please? I needed to get to it and I dearly appreciate the tidbits about that one - it's all I really get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, it may be because Friendster is dead. Like, dead-as-disco dead. DEAD.

You should just sell your sole soul to MySpace... then you'll get all manner of irritating reminders of your past.

Man, I miss disco... :(

- B

JM said...

Amusingly, I had signed up for the very item you mentioned probably the same night you posted this comment. It too is a rather strange site - poor flow and navigation... but at least the young pups are contacting me on there instead of the geezers.

JC