Thursday, April 27, 2006

In another entry of the troubling yet transfixing... Fuse has this new show called "Dance Off Pants Off". Ok. First, get people that some human may actually want to see naked. Granted, some of the "styles" of dancing are funny as hell, but ... wow. I'm like a deer in headlights. I tune in shortly into the episode and here is what I found:

First dude, decent dancer, reasonably built... not too awful.
Second a chic w/ no boobs and no ass with the lamest blonde pigtails I've ever seen.
Third another guy, let me say this he reminded me of my ex-husband... if my ex-husband had really really really let himself go. It was troubling to see someone with the same dance style and same long gorgeous long hair as him with the beer gut he probably should have had thanks to that beer dispensing Easter gift, but I digress.
Fourth a girl was an exceedingly jiggly woman and I don't mean jiggly in terms that would normally appeal to guys, I mean the troubling type of jiggly. She was proud to announce she was full of piss and vinegar. Mmm, that gets me hot, how about you?

Yes, I just puked a little in my mouth. Thanks for making me all the more fearful of how I probably look dancing.

Next show, next channel... VH1 (yeah I'm that old) and on to "Can't Get a Date". I so should be on this show... but I certainly hope I wouldn't come across as bad as some of these, um, specimens. At least I don't post naked photos of my huge ass on the internet like the first guy does. Of course, he's only been dateless for a single year. Fear MY mad skills. A Hello Kitty pillow case and nasty ass feet. Ok, I've still got an upperhand.

At last this evening I also have something to say regarding the Carolina Hurricanes - at last they conquered the Montreal Canadiens. They're down 2-1 in the series, but at least things are now guaranteed to return to the RBC Center where hopefully the loud crowd can keep them on track.

No comments: