Saturday, April 22, 2006

I feel like I've been a slacker lately, but it's been theraputic. I would be working on the group paper at a feverish pace today but there hasn't been any final submissions from the team, which I'm not complaining about, it supports my traditional procrastination efforts. Insead today I've been trying to accomplish some of the tasks on my to do list. The groceries are already purchased and the laundry is half way finished. Hopefully by the end of this productive day I'll also have the fish changed, the bathroom floor scrubbed, the house dusted, and the table cleaned off.

It would probably be a good idea to get some exercise in, a good wearing out of the crazy dog - and maybe a nap. You see, the past two nights have been late ones, so not only am I a bit sleepy but I also have an enthusiastic dog who is demanding attention.

Caught a movie at Westwood last evening called "Inside Man". While I hadn't heard of it prior to heading to the theatre it was a pretty decent story of a bank robbery. But this was only after the JBC happy hour for our one program. While I'm not fond of the Brewery's beer, as it tastes pretty watery to me, I always forget their home made root beer which is fabulous. A nice flavor with a hint of creaminess. Good stuff. Maybe I'll put off the to do list for a little while and do some more research on Bermuda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE slacking is therapeutic... why do you think I encourage it so much?

Like right now, for instance, I have a paper due in 2.5 hours, but here I am reading your blog and putting it off, because I know it'll take an hour at the most... now THAT'S quality slacking.

You should really post more though... I'm running out of things to do while slacking off... Maybe I'll just see how many things I can comment on... :)

- B