Friday, April 21, 2006

The more people I meet the more lies that are shattered. So two years before it happened, when the New Orleans office had opened, you already knew where things would lead eh? While I'm pondering the recent feelings of betrayal that I've brought upon myself, the furthest from my mind was betrayals of old... but yet they rear their head when I least expect them.

In the midst of this, this evening a crew headed back to the Backdoor Cafe for yet another yummy meal. I broke from my diet quite heinously... having not only wine with dinner, but a glass of desert wine, and real desert. Dinner tonight consisted of a delightful pork chop with side dishes of both beets and artichokes. From there to the Haven. Tsk tsk. Some boys clearly don't know love... if you've got a woman and you're sitting in a bar sloshed hitting on other women you don't know it at all. Ask the guy who didn't want to go see Bourbon street or the strip club, of his own volition. He may have forgotten at some point and he may have tried to deceive me to buy into the lie he told himself, but deep inside I think he's knows the truth.

No comments: