Friday, March 24, 2006

I slept (and slept and slept) and still I'm tired. I really wanted to shake off the cold or whatever it was that I caught after crying my sinuses to a complete stoppage since I'm headed to my mother's this evening. So, instead of taking advantage of an evening with nothing scheduled working on classwork I came home from work, fed and squirted Vixen and went to bed. No worries, I got up later in the evening - at least long enough to shower - and then right back into bed. I do feel a good bit better, but my head still feels off. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. It is suppose to be spring break after all.

Ms. Vixen was a bit displeased when she saw me pulling things together this morning. I'm sure she thinks I'm leaving her behind. At least she'll be happy to go see grammy. Right until I take her to the hair dresser for a bath Saturday morning!

No comments: