Saturday, February 11, 2006

Shameful! How on earth do the Canes go and lose to, of all crappy teams, the Penguins? You've got to be kidding me. Shame shame shame! *buries head in hands* At least my local boys continued to shine in a critical game to pull back into 3rd place last night. They finished the Toledo Storm 5-3 last night. Here's looking forward to another solid evening in the game against Dayton *fingers crossed*

While we're talking hockey, I also want someone to tell me why jobs like this don't come open for the Canes:
http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm?supcat=219&supcat_name=Sales%20%26%20Marketing#8049

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apply for it anyways... job satisfaction is much more important than physical location or people.

*ahem* That last statement may have been supremely hypocritical of me.