Monday, February 13, 2006

Another followed link from Angela... "What breed of dog are you". I'm sure you're all shocked, but I'm a siberian husky. Their write up is rather amusing and dead on for both a siberian, and me (okay, except that last little piece).
"Hey there, lost your marbles? You're a space cadet! You forget people's names easily, forget where you put things, and sitting through an opera - well, forget it. But you're no bonehead - your mind just wanders. Your nature assures you'll never hold grudges and you don't sweat the small stuff. You avoid making enemies by not being one to sniff around someone else's business."

So, what breed are you? Add your test results to my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm a golden retriever...

"You're the most laidback, loyal friend anyone could ask for. Easygoing and reliable, we're as likely to find you outdoors with a Frisbee as spending a lazy Sunday on the couch. You're brainy and sporty, and your expressive eyes convey your sensitivity to other people's feelings. Just don't let anyone take advantage of your kindness and you'll be top dog."

I can't tell you how many people have told me to stop letting people take advantage of me...Judy would be one of them...

~ Beff

Anonymous said...

Sorry to tell you that the "What kind of dog are you" page is broken. Not that it doesn't "work," because it does... but that it doesn't WORK.

I'm clearly a Fox Terrier, yet it labelled me as a Siberian Husky. That's such crap.

Anonymous said...

Damn it, I have proof now. I've done that test four times, each time using different answers... and each time I ended up as a Siberian Husky. I hope there are three or more people involved in this so I can legitimately claim it as a conspiracy. :)

Anonymous said...

A Beagle?

"To say you're scrappy is an understatement. Mischief is your game. You're easily bored and will make your own fun - even get into trouble - when the going gets slow. Sometimes your bold and headstrong approach to life gives people the wrong impression. Despite the sassy trail-blazing attitude that may intimidate people, your bark is actually worse than your bite."

Well, I AM sassy.