Thursday, January 05, 2006

After getting the bitchin tickets to WBS we had to out-do ourselves. At least I am close enough in WBS that I could ruffle Batesy's hair as they came and went if I wanted to. Ms. Beff is quite pleased as we'll be heading to Columbus late this month to see a certain someone play. Now check out these seats. Center ice club, immediately beside the visitor's penalty box, first row. Now I just need to plan somewhere to crash as to avoid the drive twice in one day.

Tomorrow is NFL jean day at work. What's up with that? Yes, yes I know it's NFL playoff time, but I certainly hope the same is extended come Kelly Cup or Stanley Cup playoffs if the Chiefs or Penguins (laugh) were to be in them. This is the first jean day I will participate in, as I typically do not find passion in the charities they are associated with enough to pay $5 for the privilege of wearing jeans. This charity? The local Humane Society.

I miss working with dog rescue sometimes. It's hard, it gives you too many good cries, but there are lots of good people there and I knew I was making a difference. Again refer back to my theory that dogs are more deserving of effort than most people.

Speaking of dogs... Satin is still limping around, but she's enjoying the misc food I am adding to her chow to make sure she has food in her stomach for the aspirin. At least she is feeling well enough to come great me, albeit slowly, when I get home.

No comments: