Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Vegas was shiney and all of those things that I so typically adore, but I’m not much of a gambler, so it wasn’t all that to me. I didn’t have time in advance to do some research or I’m sure I could have found things I wanted to go do, but instead I just spent a few days watching my co-travelers gamble and trying to catch up on sleep. The boys lost in Vegas, 4-0. The trip back went smoothly, and quickly. So at least that’s done, and I even managed to finish reading From a Buick 8.

I’m so out of it lately, I don’t know if I am just looped from vacationing or what, but I can’t believe I have to get back to work tomorrow. It’s December 7th already… good God!

Further, here I am again sucked back in and pouty. Why I would be as such over anything that resorts to 7th grade tactics, I’ll never know, but I’m a retard. Anyone who will only talk to me when others aren’t able to notice… why bother, right? It’s just the stupid little things that draw me in. I guess when all you have is the little things it’s easier to become absorbed.

I think it's time to try and get some sleep since it's clear that in this mood and loopy feeling I'll never get anywhere on the paper tonight. Time is short short short. *sigh*

No comments: