Monday, December 05, 2005

I didn't do much today outside of the hotel room besides the game, there was a good deal of things to catch up on right here on the computer. At least I got some items out of the way that would otherwise distract me upon my return home from getting my butt in gear to wrap up the last section of my paper. One of the small things I decided to accomplish with my free high speed access in the room... vacation photos, or at least the ones I'm willing to share.

Gratefully, the Chiefs decided to take vengance against the Gulls after last night's whooping of 7-1 and we came out on top with a final score of 5-4 after the shoot out. Who do believe in voodoo? You do! After being convinced to lift my evil eye for a few minutes there was in fact some assistance from the object of said evil eye in winning the game. ooooh, my vast powers. *laugh*

Tomorrow it's on to Vegas. I can't say I'm overly excited as I'm not the gambling type and I don't really have someone specific to try and set things up to go see with (it's easier with just a pair or three to come up with a game plan). I'm sure I'll enjoy the lights, anything shiney pretty much guarantees my enjoyment, but there isn't anything other than the game on my to do list at this point.

No comments: