Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not a stellar weekend for the Chiefs... and a rather boring one for me, but so far, boring in an okay way. The boys looked good on Friday night, I'll give them that, without a doubt. It was a thriller to see the score tie back up in the last seconds of the game. Roche broke his drought, scoring the first goal, and scoring in the shootout, but to no success for the team. Boutin played an amazing game but fell after seeming to get rattled by a shot sneaking by in the shootout, and then two more.

Mayhaps a muse spoke and was heard. The muse, when using the restroom, has a knowing smirk, this is how you will recognize her. She can clear a room within seconds.

Saturday the boys headed to Wheeling while Beff and I worked on more posters. Ok, actually I procrastinated and we tried to shop for the last couple gifts I need and THEN we worked on posters. Today, with the exception of leaving to eat dinner with Beff and Slippy I did pretty much nothing. It does look like I will have an exceptional grade on the semester, so I'm pleased and can relax a bit, at least until the next semester starts up. I guess going back to that place tomorrow will give me something to do, but I still wish I could pass.

I'm sure I've typed it at some point, my quandry over if a small change in what you've ever said or done would change everything. A chain of events has been set into motion. Regardless I was part of that series. It may produce true happiness for some, which I've said would make me happy, or it may start the end game. What will it be?

"Oh, don't you put me on the backburner. You know you've got to help me out. -The Killers"

No comments: