Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's time to make the cookies. Luckily I baked the ones I intended for tomorrow's party first, as the second batch, following a recipe off the bag of chocolate chips was a complete failure. I should know better than to follow anything other than nestle's recipe with the requisite extra 1/4 cup of flour. Two of my good cookie trays are now soaking and looking a heck of a lot more like the old cookie trays you keep to put under items that might bubble over while baking.

It's sad that despite a lot of the things on my list being cleared off I still had a bit of panic last night while lying in bed. I guess now I can focus on all of the stuff at work that needs finished.

Time for hockey as the boys are in Toledo today. Why exactly is 850 playing freaking football? Damnit. That's what the online feed is too. Time to tune in through Toledo's site.

No comments: