Thursday, December 29, 2005

Horror of horrors... the Schwan's mint pie has spent too long in the freezer. This is, of course, devastating. I have not even this as solace after seeing that the Penguins might actually win a game *HA*. Actually, I'm a little more troubled to see "placed on a non-roster spot" on the UHL transactions. What the hell does THAT mean? The position of "eye candy for a suga-mama" is still open, just so you know.

Things are pretty boring and quiet around here, but I'm still not sleeping super well at night. I think it's the tossing and turning giving me a sore back. Vixen is still carrying around her toy from Christmas. I think the most exciting thing lately is that it's been raining instead of snowing. For once I'd rather see a little bit of snow as my yard is re-appearing, and with that some mud - requiring the dogs to come in through the basement.

We also decided to start planning a little pass into Ohio late in January to catch the Preds in Columbus and mayhaps hitting the Dayton game the night before. Of course, if we head in that direction then we have to head towards Hershey or WBS in March. Oh Batesy! What was that you use to call him? Pansy boy? Bah.

No comments: