Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last evening the Chiefs came out on top of the Trenton Titans. From the way the announcer was talking it sounded like DesRochers was lighting things up and playing like he hasn't yet this season. He did pull in the first goal, upping himself to only 3 on the season (way behind his mark from last year, sadly) and Peterson or Zo (I've seen write ups crediting both) shifted into forward to score the other goal to give us the 2-1 win.

Today the Chiefs really inspired some hope rolling into January. January is usually the killer for most teams, hopefully what we've seen here tonight will carry forward. They not only took down the Columbia Inferno 7-4 but Rowe had a hat trick and Henrich came out w/ 2. Tallari and Demo helped round things out as well. It was just a good game all in all, and so nice to see the place packed.

Roche didn't quite have the presence on the ice tonight that it sounded like he had last night... but I'm also thinking he's gone a little stupid. I had a friend take the Bridgeport jersey to get signed and he seemed to think it was hers. Uh, you only wore one white and one blue while there, you KNOW I have the jersey. Duh. Not like I need more proof that the marbles that do exist are out of place. Silly boys.

Since the game started early I had plenty of time to grab some grub and head home long before midnight. I am tired as can be for whatever reason, so mayhaps I can watch the ball drop from the comfort of my warm fluffy bed.

"So, if I have a chance, would you let me know? -The Killers"

No comments: