Saturday, November 19, 2005

You know I'm busy when I'm not blogging. Three days of PMt training done. I'm a little frustrated to have lost my Saturday to it, but at least it's over. I no longer have to listen to the farty sounding guy or the strange voice clears, or the balding guy's head w/ the lumpy growth - how EXACTLY do you brush your hair w/o that getting ripped off. Ew.

So the Chiefs beat the Stingrays last night 4-1. Fabulous work by Kelly, Egener, Henrich, and Toffey who tallied goals gave us the win. I was a bit peeved however, as we noticed when we got there that a few posters we had just made were ripped down by the morons who used the facility the day before. Quite displeased. I'd be pissed either way, but the fact that I gave up an evening that could have been spent working on my paper to work on posters chapped me all the more.

We had a few shakeups too in which David Currie headed to Victoria and Jeremy Downs was waived, not traded, as I had previously found in advance of announcements.

I've become list-lady this week so I have a CHANCE of getting things done and pulled together before going away. There is still just SO much to do. Speaking of which, time to get on it. Must get things done around the house before the game comes on the radio tonight and get working on my paper (again).

No comments: