Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A long strange day it was indeed. Just shy of lunch the alarms started going off... with the weather as crappy as it has been, I didn't think it was necessarily a drill and indeed it wasn't. So after standing outside for a little while that the building needed vented after the chemicals in the comm rooms went off to mitigate a ups system that fried.

Ok, so back to the grind for the afternoon and then off to work on more posters and running the dog to the vet. How an evening spent doing such things can feel relaxing I don't know, but it was. At least I crossed a few more things off of my list (even if late evening searches for those darn timers has still produced nothing).

Time to get some rest. My PMt training starts tomorrow. Fun fun. I really loathe the idea of giving up part of my weekend for this, especially when I still have another section of my paper to wrap up before going away. Expect grumpy posts as the week draws on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have health insurance for your dogs? If not, you might want to consider it... Just a thought.