Thursday, November 03, 2005

So Zybnek Hrdel was recalled to Springfield today to play in WBS. Haven't seen a thing about Boutin coming back down so that leaves me wondering about our goaltender situation for tomorrow night. Now, I see that Peter Trovato signed w/ Trenton (the team we're playing tomorrow). What's up with THAT? I never got word on why exactly he didn't show up here despite it sounding like a deal was worked there. The timing has me wonder if it's not "perfect timing" to get us. But that's my paranoid side speaking.

I said to hell with it, I'll leave well enough alone and turned in the paper today instead of nitpicking it for the next two nights. Instead I filled my evening thus far with working on Christmas cards and preparing a list of things I need to do and/or pack before we go away. It is, after all, only three weeks away and I'm an obsessive planner at times.

We also learned who the bitch and who the butch is in one homestead. *grin* I'd cook ya dinner anytime Butch, although maybe bitch is a better cook than I? Speaking of cooking, I actually did that this evening too. I made a nice little pasta dish with fresh tomatos and some artichokes. It was tasty, but I'm really craving dead cow. A nice juice burger or a slab of dead cow. That's what I could really use.

Now it's time to figure out why the two cars keep slowly passing my house one after the other in one direction and then the other. If I don't come back... send someone to find me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a vegetarian means eating tomatos, artichokes, pasta, etc. whilst secretly wishing you could much down on some dead flesh... that's the entire definition of it.

So I heartily recommend you join our meat-craving ranks.

Did you survive the night of random drive-bys?

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, you can have the butch...I'd gladly take the bitch :)

~ Beff