Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So the Pens actually won a second game. Are you as shocked as I am? I had the game on last night while I was in a semi-coma. Anyone who suffers from allergies will agree that the term "allergies" seems a little too demure and delicate. There should be a better phrase that truly captures the apocalyptic nature of the hell that is massive allergy issues. My nose is now too tender to wipe with a tissue, starting to flake, and splitting open on the ends which makes my eyes tear every time I move my face allowing my nose to move. The image in the one commercial of the head being like a balloon a good foot above the guy's cartoon neck is pretty much what one tylenol does to me, so I'm sure everyone thinks I'm stoned.

I crawled into bed last evening hoping to just get a slight nap and get back up to make some progress for my class, which I did do. I read another assigned article and re-read my paper marking it up for additional revisions. Now to get the revisions into the paper - if I can stay awake enough and coherent enough to do so. I was also pulled from semi-slumber by another seizure for Satin. That's two in less than a month. Not good. Needless to say the medication is not going on the food anymore, it will go directly in her mouth, so when my hands and arms look like a knife wielding crazy attacked me you'll know why.

My cohort's vacation countdown touts 22 days. I can't wait. At least it's highly likely with the issues that I'm currently having that these problems will be past by the day we depart. I really wish I could tan, but I'll count my blessings as a pastey white gal - I'd rather not look 20 years older than I am and have the general texture of a prada leather purse like some girls do.

"I won't forget you baby, even though I should. -Poison"

No comments: